Sirius Radio is a satellite radio and online radio service available throughout North America and owned by SiriusXM Holdings. Sirius Radio provides car radios and an entertainment system for homes. The antenna module, as well as the receiver module, are part of the Sirius receiver. Sirius receiver.
The antenna module detects signals from ground repeaters and satellites amplifies signals and removes any interference. Anyone can utilize Sirius radio by turning on the radio with the antenna facing upwards and then tuning to channel number 184 on the Sirius radio, or channel 1, on or an XM radio. You can also add Sirius Radio on Roku by following these easy steps.
Subscription Plans for Sirius Radio
- In Premier, you’ll take advantage of a free trial period of three months.
- Select is 5 per month over 12 months for a total of twelve.
- The All-Access Costs $8.25 monthly for 12 months.
How to Add and Listen to Sirius Radio on your Roku Device
- 1. Join your Roku gadget on the TV and switch it on.
- 2. Click your “Home” button on your Roku remote to access the home page.
- 3. Select the streaming Channel option on the home screen.
- 4. Choose”Search Channels” to open the option to Search Channels selection.
- 5. Enter SiriusXMusing on the keyboard that is displayed on the screen in the field for searching.
- 6. Choose the app from the results of your search.
- 7. Click on the “Add Channel” button in order to download the application to your Roku.
- 8. Click on Channel to open the application.
- 9. Input in your SiriusXM log-in details to begin listening.
- Similar: How to Add and listen on AccuRadio to Roku
Alternative Methods to listen on Sirius Radio on Roku using Smartphone
- Visit Roku Settings > System Settings > Screen Mirroring. Turn on Screen Mirroring. Click Always Allow or Prompt.
- Connect your Roku and your smartphone to the same wireless network.
- 1. Find and install SiriusXM to either your Android or iPhone from the Play Store and App Store.
- 2. After installation, press Open to start the application.
- 3. Scroll down to start and open the Notifications Panel in Android or the Control Center on iOS.
- 4. Find the Cast option or cast view on Android as well as Screen Mirror on iPhone. Choose it.
- 5. Select the Roku TV from the available devices.
- 6. Once the connection has been established, you will start after that the SiriusXM application on your mobile to play the music via your Roku.
You’ve successfully connected the Sirius streaming service to your Roku device. You are now free to stream any channel or stream any video on demand included with your subscription. When you listen to the radio, with irritating ads? SiriusXM offers with its streaming services offer hundreds of channels that include news, music, and sports. Additionally, you can listen to more than 200 channels, which include music that is free of commercials, comedy, sports, talk news, and many more. You can stream SiriusXM through your Roku device and TV is the ideal way to get the perfect sound at your home. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please contact us on this issue.