Now TV is a video streaming service operated by Sky Limited. It provides a variety of channels on demand and TV content. It’s the ideal alternative to regular TV. It’s possible to utilize Now TV without cable or satellite connections.
It has Sky as well as other pay channels boxes sets, films live, sports, and on-demand. Now TV offers content in HD 720p and stereo sound. On Now TV, you can stream the latest blockbusters and award-winning series, and the most popular live sports.
It’s the perfect application to stream all your entertainment on one platform. It is possible to watch Now TV through Roku in the event that you have a Now TV membership. Here are the steps you need to follow to view Now TV on your Roku device.
Now TV Subscription
- Entertainment Pass Entertainment Pass 9.99 pounds/month [7 days trial free and accessible for first-time users only[7 days free trial]
- Sky Cinema Pass – 11.99 pounds/month [7 days trial for free and available to new users*
- Sky Sports Pass – 33.99 pounds/month [7 days trial for free and available to any first-time users[7 days free trial]
- Mobile-Only Pass Mobile-Only Pass – 5.99 pounds/month.
- Today, kids can get a pass to TV for 3.99pounds/month [7 days free trial and free for new users[7 days free trial]
- Hayu Month Pass – 4.99pounds/month [7 days free trial ] and is available for any first-time users for 7 days]
How to Add and Stream Now TV on Roku
- Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port and turn on Roku.
- Press the Home button using your Roku remote.
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
- Choose from the Channels to Search on the Roku channel store by scrolling down.
- Click Enter the code using the on-screen keyboard, then select the application in the search results.
- Choose to add Channel to start installing on Roku.
- Click OK at the prompt.
Alternative Way: Screen Mirror Now TV to Roku from Smartphone
- Click on Roku Settingsto select System Settings. Select Screen Mirroring and click the option to enable screen mirroring. Choose from the promptsor Never Allow.
- 2. Make sure you connect to your Roku TV and Android or iOS devices to the same Wi-Fi.
- 3. Search for and install and install the Now TV app from the Play Store as well as the App Store.
- 4. After installation, click to openor the Get buttonto start the application.
- 5. Open your Notification Panel (Android) or Control Center (iOS) and then click on the cast/cast viewor Screen Mirroroption.
- 6. Select the Roku TV’s TV’s brand Name from the devices available.
- 7. After connecting, you can start streaming Now TV on your Roku.
What are the Channels you Get on Now TV to Stream on Roku
- Sky Atlantic
- Sky One
- Comedy Central
- Sky Crime
- Sky Documentaries
- Gold and more.
This is the whole point of Now TV on Roku. It consists of five individual passes like entertainment, movies, sports, Hayu (a reality TV-centric pass), and children. Now TV is one of the fastest-growing streaming services available in the UK.
The subscriptions are monthly subscriptions that give subscribers access to live TV shows or. Should you be having any questions about the installation of Now TV using the above instructions, please include them in the comments section.