- Your HGTV App can be opened on your device.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Using your PC visit watch.hgtv.com/activate.
- Enter activation code
- Click on Activate.
- Select your TV provider from the list menu.
- HGTV Go successfully activated
What is HGTV?
HGTV, an American television station, is part of the Home and Garden Television type. It focuses on appliances, modular kitchens, and gardening materials. It is owned by Discovery, Inc., and only available in the USA. It is available on Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV as well as Samsung Smart TV and Android TV. Roku also offers HGTV Proceed free of charge through its station shop. You can also watch HGTV on Roku by using the HGTVGo program.
Features of HGTV – Go
- Live and on-demand HGTV programming is available.
- Closed captioning can be enabled on both reside and on-demand flows
- HGTV GO’s streaming library is free and you don’t need to pay extra.
- Access is available at any time.
Activate HGTV Roku Streaming Device
- Go to the home screen of your Roku device.
- Search for HGTV Go in the Roku Channel Store.
- Open the HGTV program on your Roku-linked TV.
- On your TV’s screen, the activation code will be displayed.
- Go to watch.hgtv.com/activate from any web browser.
- Enter the activation code.
- Click on Activate.
Activate HGTV for Apple TV
- Install and launch HGTV on your Apple TV.
- After signing in, click on Settings. *
- An activation code will be sent to you. *
- Visit https://watch.hgtv.com/activate and enter the code.
- You will need to enter the username and password for the cable provider in order to trigger HGTV.
- After activation of HGTV, you can view HGTV.
Activate HGTV GO for Amazon Fire TV
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV Apps shop. You can search for your HGTV GO show using the search function in the Apps section.
- It can be downloaded and installed in your Amazon Fire TV.
- Start the HGTV Go program. To activate the code, you will be asked to log in.
- Go to internet browser onto your computer and browse watch.hgtv.com/activate.
- In the provided field, enter the activation code.
- To activate, press the “Activate!” button Button.
- Follow the prompts on screen to activate HGTV GO for your Amazon Fire TV.